Smacked in the face by reality
While others get Burberry bags and necklaces with keys to adulthood, I can only watch and count my blessings. I thought I could ignore the fancy parties people have and be content with my little celebration but I guess I am that materialistic after all. (I did ask for a key, only to get the response: "isn't it old fashioned?" from my mom)
One wants what one doesn't have in life. Actually, make that one wants what others have in their lives. If you don't have it in life, well obviously you don't realise that you don't have it until you see someone else having it and you don't right?
Bitter. That's been moon and dy's catchphrase lately. I'm on the verge of adopting it too if this continues >.<" I'm a bona fide city girl who finds pleasure in shopping, getting presents and owning branded goods. Sometimes I think that it's a good thing I don't have an average sized body or I would splurge on clothes. What's stopping me now is the sizes on those clothes labels--I might not be able to fit in them.
Did any of you know that the dream room I wanted for myself would've cost my parents almost a rough estimate of RM3000 for the wooden platform, RM5000 for the wardrobe, RM600 for the light, and I'm sure other things like the fan, table, new bed sheets, handmade cushion covers from ikea and matching curtains would've added another RM500-RM800 to that cost. Oh and the wardrobe I wanted wasn't even my real dream wardrobe! I like walk-in wardrobes which are outside the toilet so I can change anytime before going out. LOL
Scary eh?
One wants what one doesn't have in life. Actually, make that one wants what others have in their lives. If you don't have it in life, well obviously you don't realise that you don't have it until you see someone else having it and you don't right?
Bitter. That's been moon and dy's catchphrase lately. I'm on the verge of adopting it too if this continues >.<" I'm a bona fide city girl who finds pleasure in shopping, getting presents and owning branded goods. Sometimes I think that it's a good thing I don't have an average sized body or I would splurge on clothes. What's stopping me now is the sizes on those clothes labels--I might not be able to fit in them.
Did any of you know that the dream room I wanted for myself would've cost my parents almost a rough estimate of RM3000 for the wooden platform, RM5000 for the wardrobe, RM600 for the light, and I'm sure other things like the fan, table, new bed sheets, handmade cushion covers from ikea and matching curtains would've added another RM500-RM800 to that cost. Oh and the wardrobe I wanted wasn't even my real dream wardrobe! I like walk-in wardrobes which are outside the toilet so I can change anytime before going out. LOL
Scary eh?

Comments