Courage
People die
People cry
People change
It's not a lie
Life's full of uncertainties
Life's full of utter misdeeds
Life's one big chunk of this
I can never understand
I can never make sense indeed
Where can reassurance come from?
Where can one be safe and hide from?
Where can this pounding heart take rest
Lie in peace, ignoring life's tests
Take flight little fears
Flutter your wings
Go up to heaven
May God exchange you for braver things
People cry
People change
It's not a lie
Life's full of uncertainties
Life's full of utter misdeeds
Life's one big chunk of this
I can never understand
I can never make sense indeed
Where can reassurance come from?
Where can one be safe and hide from?
Where can this pounding heart take rest
Lie in peace, ignoring life's tests
Take flight little fears
Flutter your wings
Go up to heaven
May God exchange you for braver things

Comments