DBSK - You're My Song

눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들
Closing my eyes, listening to the sounds around me.
그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
Your heart, your little thoughts
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에
Because of the many noises in my heart
듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
I couldn't hear it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history
The time for tears is now history
걱정하지마 Because
Don't worry because

*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게
You're my melody, I will perform for you
on & on (and on & on & on)
넌 나의 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
You're my song, my life's soundtrack
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해
I love the you that lit up the stage of my life
또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I'll sing it again, you're my song

I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던
I hated saying the phrase "I'm sorry"
자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
I had too much pride, my heart was very deprived
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때
When my soul was draining away
모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
when everything is falling apart, will you come to me
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼
The time of sadness, like a song
꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
Will also have an end because

**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던
It's your love your love, you taught me love
(and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
You are my rhythm, my life's present
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘
Always constantly by my side, gave me beautiful dreams
또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I'll sing it again, you're my song

수없이도 많은 Sad love songs
Even if the many countless sad love songs
우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
seemed to be singing of us
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는
At this moment, keeping by my side
그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
you're more important than anything
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들
Closing my eyes, listening to the sounds around me
그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
I'm singing out to your heart now

*Repeat

**Repeat ⅹ2

(this is my own translation of the song's lyrics so error is inevitable)

Comments

Popular Posts