Food Search
On a Friday morning searching for sang choy bao recipes (was thinking of cooking that for dinner later), I stumbled upon this--Global Gobbler. It was interesting to then find out that there was a food blog ring for food bloggers in Australia! Though I know its like "AIHYO, of course got lah, everywhere in the world got wat!" But yeah, it slipped my mind and I was impressed.
I decided to look at the various blogs listed to find various hot spots for food around sydney and melbourne (hopefully brisbane too), in hopes to find treasures I should savour before leaving for home in a few months. For those of you who don't know, I've decided to go back to Malaysia. This definitely wasn't easy to decide cause I wavered in August on whether I should stay. I've always thought I would definitely go back since I came cause I totally hated having to part with friends and missing out on all those Kpop events going on. But I've learnt so much being here and I'm clearer of why I want to go back this time. I feel this peace knowing that I've decided, and it's cause of this thought--God will provide for me wherever I go. I know that I won't want to stay in a place for long and I'd really love to travel. I know that if the time comes for me to come back to Australia to stay or work, so be it. But for now, I know I have more adventures to go on.
This may be old but check her out--The Journal of A Girl Who Loves to Cook. I found her in that blog ring I mentioned earlier. It's amazing to look at her LV, Hermes, MaxMara inspired cakes/cupcakes and her longlivity deity cake! I'd love to get one of her cakes or order one for someone one day~ (I need to earn some money first!)
p/s: I've decided to change my blog skin [AGAIN]. I've realised there are a lot more things/ links I want to add at the side and the current space I have to write is too small HAHA.
p/p/s: I've noticed that google now searches for Australian/NZ webpages for me. Gawd how am I supposed to find a decent sang choy bao recipe in Aus/NZ websites?! YOU TELL ME! *rawr* IF YOU'RE LISTENING GOOGLE, GIVE ME BACK MY NORMAL WORLDWIDE SEARCHES!
I decided to look at the various blogs listed to find various hot spots for food around sydney and melbourne (hopefully brisbane too), in hopes to find treasures I should savour before leaving for home in a few months. For those of you who don't know, I've decided to go back to Malaysia. This definitely wasn't easy to decide cause I wavered in August on whether I should stay. I've always thought I would definitely go back since I came cause I totally hated having to part with friends and missing out on all those Kpop events going on. But I've learnt so much being here and I'm clearer of why I want to go back this time. I feel this peace knowing that I've decided, and it's cause of this thought--God will provide for me wherever I go. I know that I won't want to stay in a place for long and I'd really love to travel. I know that if the time comes for me to come back to Australia to stay or work, so be it. But for now, I know I have more adventures to go on.
This may be old but check her out--The Journal of A Girl Who Loves to Cook. I found her in that blog ring I mentioned earlier. It's amazing to look at her LV, Hermes, MaxMara inspired cakes/cupcakes and her longlivity deity cake! I'd love to get one of her cakes or order one for someone one day~ (I need to earn some money first!)
p/s: I've decided to change my blog skin [AGAIN]. I've realised there are a lot more things/ links I want to add at the side and the current space I have to write is too small HAHA.
p/p/s: I've noticed that google now searches for Australian/NZ webpages for me. Gawd how am I supposed to find a decent sang choy bao recipe in Aus/NZ websites?! YOU TELL ME! *rawr* IF YOU'RE LISTENING GOOGLE, GIVE ME BACK MY NORMAL WORLDWIDE SEARCHES!
Comments