I <3 October

Since I'm born in October, I have a special (almost bias) liking towards October. I mean heck all the exams and stuff happen in nearly this time but I still love October. I like everything that happens in October. Like the new Epik High album released in October, the various concerts happening in October, Oktoberfest (even though it's all about beer), anything that has a 10 to its date makes me smile.
















So enough about my obsession towards October, now my obsession towards Epik High's songs. I realised I like their slow songs better and this mini album of theirs called Lovescream was full of just that, which is why I love it!

The music video is way cooler cause they filmed it and then sort of rewinded it, so u can see leaves all going up instead of falling down, banana being put back together, etc. The amazing part was the words. Even though the whole vid was with things in reverse order, the words were not. This means, when filming the words have to be reversed so that when it is rewinded, the words come out right. To do this kind of filming it's really hard cause "da" will become "ad" PLUS they were rapping through the song so then they would have to say nonsensical things to make the end product right. Super cool. You know, after watching this I have an even greater desire to learn filming in Korea. I really want to learn so much more and do so much more! Sigh.

Anyway, here's the MV


p/s: of course not all parts of the rapping/words are done in reverse order, some parts are just filmed normally. I think it's only the parts where things jump back into shape or torn paper gets put back that sort of stuff

Comments

Popular Posts