a heart for travel
Take me away
I want to know
Where different flowers bloom
And different trees grow
For each path taken
The other not chosen
It makes you ponder
Of that road yonder
Take me to places
Like Paris and New York
I'd wish I would say that
But nah, Germany rocks!
Maybe a trip to Hong Kong
Or Japan then Korea
Beijing is worth a visit
Tell moo "I wanna see ya!"
For every road taken,
A story plays out
Don't ever regret it
God made sure it worked out
You learn things
Whether good or bad
You feel and grow
Then leave feeling sad!
Take in all you have
Take it one at a time
Breathe in every breath
Let God teach you life
I want to know
Where different flowers bloom
And different trees grow
For each path taken
The other not chosen
It makes you ponder
Of that road yonder
Take me to places
Like Paris and New York
I'd wish I would say that
But nah, Germany rocks!
Maybe a trip to Hong Kong
Or Japan then Korea
Beijing is worth a visit
Tell moo "I wanna see ya!"
For every road taken,
A story plays out
Don't ever regret it
God made sure it worked out
You learn things
Whether good or bad
You feel and grow
Then leave feeling sad!
Take in all you have
Take it one at a time
Breathe in every breath
Let God teach you life

Comments