something new, something old

My dad just came home yesterday =)
He just helped me fix my new IKEA shelf.

I tried making hot cakes this morning, they turned out a little hard and dry =(
I also managed to drive to Sunway Pyramid and come back even though I was lost on the way back. I have not been there in a long long time...
I ate too much chilli today and my stomach worked up a protest, sending me to the toilet a few times after my tomyam soup dinner.

The rain was horrid today >.<" it was really heavy! They say that it usually rains during Qing Ming (a Chinese festival where families go and clean the grave of their family) and I'm going tomorrow. I should be sleeping because I have to be up by 6am heh.

I found out why my ps was lagging--it was the font I was using.
I'm back to my font called "Vegetable" and no more lagging problems!
Thus, more bento photos.






























I forgot when I made this bento...maybe I should start counting my bentos like those bento bloggers do. The fried chicken pieces was some leftover from pasar malam (oh wait, so this means this bento was made on Friday).































Decorated the udon with cherry tomatoes and stuffed a steamed beancurd skin roll on top to hide the ugly colorless udon.






























Mish asked if she could have a bento and I said yes. So I made the onigiris and garlic mash on Friday night, before packing them into a normal transparent container--like the ones you get when you do take-aways. Bought coral leaf lettuce to layer the bento base and I put some furikake on top of the garlic mash to make it look nicer. Dashed furikake over the cherry tomatoes too! Because I made this like really late at night, I basically didn't salt the onigiri and it was sorta tasteless. Sorry mish~ hope it was not horrid tasting.

Comments