Minor Things Work Me Up
I’ve heard thunderstorms in my head, and maybe you have too. It happens when a tragedy occurs—to us, to someone close to us, or to someone we hear about in the news. Our minds become a tempest of “what if” questions. We focus on all the possible bad outcomes. Our fear, worry, and trust in God fluctuate as we wait, we pray, we grieve, and we wonder what the Lord will do.
Sigh.
My phone is wonky again. It would restart and restart and restart and restart and I don't even know what's wrong with it or what I did with it cause it was working fine the last time I checked on it. Ah, the amazing thing is, it works on Flight Mode but not on Normal Mode--so what use is that if I can't use my phone to call or send and receive messages right?
My head is still full of worries.
Ah, another thing to thank God for is that I still have the pink motorola I used during my first year in Australia. I got my mom to take it to the phone shops to unlock this morning and hopelly I can still use the phone. At least I won't have to think of how to get the money to buy a new phone :)
p/s: was too depressed and tired to make a bento for today so I'll have to go find something to eat from the mamak downstairs.

Comments