Pranked By My Phone
Yes, you read right, I was PRANKED by my phone. If it weren't an inanimate object I was so sure it would jump up and me and said "HAHA, YOU GOT PRANKED!"
While I worried tirelessly over my phone the night before and yesterday, it was yesterday night that my phone came back to life. I went to the phone shop with my mom after work and explained to the guy my situation. The guy took my phone, replaced my sim card with his and voilĂ , he said "ngor ge dak wor", which meant "mine works" and I didn't know if I was supposed to feel glad that it was my sim card's problem (well I guess I was) and not my phone's.
So yeah, still a little worried (not as much), I told my mom I needed to go to a maxis centre to fix my sim or my phone won't work. While we discussed plans about when was the best time to go to the maxis centre, my mom asked me to try replacing her sim into my phone to double check if it works. I tried, and it worked fine. I sighed at how my sim card could've gone haywire and put it back in for one last try. The moment I turned on my phone, it worked fine! I was like :O it's working! It's not restarting itself!
I went =.=" at first cause I thought about how I had updated my software and everything in my phone was deleted (including all the numbers on my phone which I did not have on my sim card and all my smses), when my phone AND sim card were actually okay and I don't even know why what had happened, happened. I was reminded I had to be thankful that nothing serious happened to my phone but I can't help but sigh at all the hp numbers I've lost. Now I've really lost all contact with friends in Brisbane because I don't have their hp numbers anymore. I don't even have my bro's number!
Ah well, I still thank God for working that miracle last night :) Once again, my prayers were answered.
While I worried tirelessly over my phone the night before and yesterday, it was yesterday night that my phone came back to life. I went to the phone shop with my mom after work and explained to the guy my situation. The guy took my phone, replaced my sim card with his and voilĂ , he said "ngor ge dak wor", which meant "mine works" and I didn't know if I was supposed to feel glad that it was my sim card's problem (well I guess I was) and not my phone's.
So yeah, still a little worried (not as much), I told my mom I needed to go to a maxis centre to fix my sim or my phone won't work. While we discussed plans about when was the best time to go to the maxis centre, my mom asked me to try replacing her sim into my phone to double check if it works. I tried, and it worked fine. I sighed at how my sim card could've gone haywire and put it back in for one last try. The moment I turned on my phone, it worked fine! I was like :O it's working! It's not restarting itself!
I went =.=" at first cause I thought about how I had updated my software and everything in my phone was deleted (including all the numbers on my phone which I did not have on my sim card and all my smses), when my phone AND sim card were actually okay and I don't even know why what had happened, happened. I was reminded I had to be thankful that nothing serious happened to my phone but I can't help but sigh at all the hp numbers I've lost. Now I've really lost all contact with friends in Brisbane because I don't have their hp numbers anymore. I don't even have my bro's number!
Ah well, I still thank God for working that miracle last night :) Once again, my prayers were answered.

Comments
but i'm glad it all worked out well. :) and you can always ask ppl again for their numbers.. :)