Fear

I'm taking my Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I have not studied but I randomly did some past year paper questions. Sigh, I didn't even prepare for the essay and my vocab went out the window after so long. Pray hard I get the cert for Level 2 >.<" (You take the same paper for Level 1 & 2. You get Level 2 if you are 70% or more correct and not less than 50% correct in every section...or something along those lines.) Anyway, here's my bento for last last friday. HEH.




























Made pasta salad because I had leftover salmon cooked in lemon and herbs. I boiled the spiral pasta and cut up some butterhead lettuce. I added corn, red onions, and the salmon I had. I seasoned it with some lemon juice, kewpie mayo, black pepper, salt and basil. I loved how it turned out--colourful and yummy.

I had leftover chicken from pasar malam on thursday on one side and on the other I had flower sausages. The flower sausages were harder to make than I had expected. My egg sheet was too thick and it broke, which is why i only have one proper flower, one halfway done flower and 2 petal-less sausages. Looks pretty on photos but the actual thing was really ugly--trust me. I really should follow recipes next time when I make something.

Comments