Last of Them...

Here's the last of my outdated bento pics!




























I tried but ehem, it's not exactly a charaben HEH. Anyway, bottom tier was packed with rice and I put a piece of nori over it. I forgot that nori actually shrinks when put on steaming hot rice so yeah the sides peeped when I finally got to taking a picture of this bento. I cut the yellow capsicums and decorated them to make ears and eyes--it's supposed to be the top half of a kitty's head, if you can't tell. The rest were just normal curry chicken, yellow capsicum strips and a failed usage tomato with cherry tomatoes. I had half an egg cut in half and stuffed the other half in later cause it was too crowded for a nice bento photo (so now you what you see isn't what I see during lunchtime HAHA).


























I made a chicken sandwich out of the leftover KFC my parents bought. I also tried making the heart shaped cocktail sausages and it worked! I hid some grapes underneath the cocktail sausages to give it the same height as my sandwich. I also stuffed in a bunny egg and a soy sauce bottle at the far corner. A simple yet filling bento. (Note to self: mix more mayo into the chicken before making the sandwich because if not the chicken pieces will fall out)




























Since my sister asked for a bento, I tried to make her a simple one. I lined the box with lettuce, put in her KFC chicken drumstick, stuffed a bear egg at the corner, put slices of tomatoes underneath the heart shaped sausages and then added grapes as fillers.

So yeah, am baking quiche as I speak--mini ones for bentos ^_^v Tomorrow's bento will be interesting to put together.

Comments