Kagrra,
Moonchan: "Kagrra's new album is called Shu!"
Me: "LOL"
Though that wasn't the exact words we typed on msn, you get the message. And that was how I was introduced to Kagrra. So moon's new place didn't have internet connection which was why I offered to download their album for her. Seeing as I have the album, why not listen to it right?
And so I did, turns out that they're not as headbanging jrock as I thought. Okay well, for this album anyways because I have only listened to this album. Although I still don't fully appreciate jrock like some of my friends, I'm finding a few songs which are really good from these bands =) However, don't even begin to start asking me about why they look the way they are because well you'd need a proper jrock fan to explain visual-kei to you and I'm not qualified to do it LOL. Their love and understanding for jrock surpasses me like ten to nothing.
Ah, and an interesting info moonchan told me was that Kagrra is famous for their mix of rock and traditional sounds because one of the members plays a traditional Japanese musical instrument (I don't know what). So if you're curious, go wiki them!
p/s: Shu is 珠 which also means pearl/ gem/ jewel.

Comments