prayer

Yesterday night, as I nervously re-started my computer a few times, I still couldn't see my CD/DVD drive in displayed in My Computer. I went online, searched for solutions and tried them out to no avail. I badly wanted to cry because I know that if anything happens to my laptop, it's my cost to bear and that cost isn't cheap.

I decided to head to bed early--that's what I usually do when I'm feeling down, it did help that I was really tired though. Before I went to bed, I prayed this prayer to God:

God, I really really really need my CD/DVD drive so Lord, I pray that there is no real problem with it and that when I wake up tomorrow and restart my computer again, there is nothing wrong with it.

After the prayer, I went to bed with a little unrest in me. I woke up this morning to look at my computer (after having left it on the whole night scanning it for malware) I deleted all the malware and had to restart my computer. As I keyed in my password and Windows loaded, I dreaded clicking on the My Computer folder because I had clicked it several times yesterday and I didn't see my CD/DVD drive. I tried avoiding it but I clicked it anyway, and there it was! My CD/DVD drive!

Though some might attribute it to me restarting my computer, I can tell you that I did it several times and it still wasn't there. I got so worried I looked at the opening hours of the Toshiba laptop service centre nearest to me--only to find that they open only from Mondays to Fridays and I work during those times. I really do think it's a miracle and I really thank God for it =)

Comments

Popular Posts