They're back!

No matter what jojo will say, I still like the "whatever junior" =_=" (And it's super junior Jojo). I admit I was stupid that time but hey, I still like Suju!

Anyway, yes while I was mong-ing (멍 = staring blankly) at the script I was working on, I decided to check my email. Farah's email was entitled "Suju 3rd Pics" or something like that, and so I didn't think much while proceeding to read the other emails she sent--one of which had the download link to their album!

Yes I went crazy inside while trying to seem cool and calm outside.

Anyway back to the email. It was about 6 something at the time and I thought, maybe I should download it in the office and not wait till I reach home. Wise yet not so wise. You see, I was thinking of working until around 7.30pm, BUT good ol' suju 3rd was only 88 percent downloaded at 7.15pm! Imagine the agony I was going through! My mom was downstairs waiting for me, boss came out and asked me why I was still here, AND he even asked moon if she didn't want to let me off from work. Damn best!

Hello boss, I was waiting for my download to finish loh, but I cannot tell you that right?

Comments

Popular Posts