お金わ無い
Looking at too many bentos makes me feel like buying vegetable cutters, more food dividers, sushi grass, non stick square fry pans, etc. (as if I don't spend enough on ingredients for cooking)

saw this when I went into the toilet in Ikano and thought it was hillarious.
It's only today that I realised ham, bacon, and pork sausages are really expensive! Even spam! Spam costs RM14 and today's ham (150g) cost my mom around RM8--and that was 5 pieces of ham FYI (o_O) Scary isn't it, looking at the cost of products I usually buy for a fraction of the price in Australia. The bacon (which was really small compared to the ones I buy in Australia) cost RM3.90/100g. No wonder people here don't usually eat ham/bacon =_="
In Malaysia, there is a special section for Non-halal items (basically anything and everything that contains pork). Maybe because the demand for these products are lesser, they're quite pricey. Ham and bacon are luxury items here LOL.

doesn't it look like it posed for an ad (the fresh n white toothpaste ones)?
I finally managed to get the Japanese magazines soso showed me the day we went out to celebrate her birthday. They're like older issues dating back to 2008 and they only cost RM6! It was such a bargain that I went crazy trying to decide which ones to get. Even though I don't understand Japanese, looking at the pictures are good enough! They have hair tips, fashion tips, makeup tips, bento-making tips, you name it!
Sigh, soso if you're reading, I'm spending so much now that you've told me about Daiso and these magazines T_T

saw this when I went into the toilet in Ikano and thought it was hillarious.
It's only today that I realised ham, bacon, and pork sausages are really expensive! Even spam! Spam costs RM14 and today's ham (150g) cost my mom around RM8--and that was 5 pieces of ham FYI (o_O) Scary isn't it, looking at the cost of products I usually buy for a fraction of the price in Australia. The bacon (which was really small compared to the ones I buy in Australia) cost RM3.90/100g. No wonder people here don't usually eat ham/bacon =_="
In Malaysia, there is a special section for Non-halal items (basically anything and everything that contains pork). Maybe because the demand for these products are lesser, they're quite pricey. Ham and bacon are luxury items here LOL.

doesn't it look like it posed for an ad (the fresh n white toothpaste ones)?
I finally managed to get the Japanese magazines soso showed me the day we went out to celebrate her birthday. They're like older issues dating back to 2008 and they only cost RM6! It was such a bargain that I went crazy trying to decide which ones to get. Even though I don't understand Japanese, looking at the pictures are good enough! They have hair tips, fashion tips, makeup tips, bento-making tips, you name it!
Sigh, soso if you're reading, I'm spending so much now that you've told me about Daiso and these magazines T_T

Comments