Super Junior Bento

Haha, nope I did not make a super junior bento.

I am seriously loving their new album! It's more 耐听 (nai ting = lasting) than their previous album. I guess the wait was worth it cause I'm lovin' every song (except well maybe one). Anyway, no more Super Junior spazzes and more food pictures!

























Yosh, tier 1! I wanted to play around with the seaweed and popiah skin wrapped over some cucumbers but well I didn't have any. Also, I couldn't fry the cucumbers while the popiah skin and seaweed had to be fried. So, I used crabsticks instead. It turned out nicely =]

The Korokkes are plain which is why I added mayo on them (believe it or not, I had no ketchup or chilli sauce at home!)

























Tier 2 has boiled soba, topped with furikake. I packed the soba sauce in a small plastic bag, which is why it's not here. I guess I need to go find those cutesy little sauce bottles that fit nicely in bentos~

I still remember how dychan said this picture of super junior looked like a crowded gay bar LOL and to their album cover, my sis said "audition ar?"





















Comments

Popular Posts