and the sun went down....
Finally, the end of my first day of work.
To tell you the truth, I am mentally tired. I didn't do anything much other than translating scripts, putting me in no position to complain (looking at others who work so much harder and have so much more on their plate). Which is why I have made it a point to be positive and get my tired brain to get used to work =)
On to happier things: my bento~

Soso brought me to Daiso the other day, it's a place where they sell all kinds of things ranging from kitchenware to makeup products from Japan. I was so excited that I bought this bento box, and 2 days later, I was back there for the bento belt (because some bento boxes are not tightly sealed, a belt is needed to hold the bento box together).

I had already planned what to cook for Monday way ahead of time LOL. And this is what I ended up with--top tier contains teriyaki chicken, boiled broccoli, boiled carrots and kimchi fried egg roll. The 2nd tier consisted only of rice, which explains why I didn't take a picture.
I woke up at 7am to cook and decorate my bento, then left for work. Which brings up the question "am I going to bring a bento to work tomorrow too?" The answer is no. I'm just going to pack whatever meehoon my mom cooks to work. Haha, I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up this bento making cause it takes waaaay too much time to plan, cook and decorate. Nevertheless, it's fun, so when creativity hits, I'll make more bentos.
p/s: I'm a production assistant and I mostly edit/translate scripts
To tell you the truth, I am mentally tired. I didn't do anything much other than translating scripts, putting me in no position to complain (looking at others who work so much harder and have so much more on their plate). Which is why I have made it a point to be positive and get my tired brain to get used to work =)
On to happier things: my bento~

Soso brought me to Daiso the other day, it's a place where they sell all kinds of things ranging from kitchenware to makeup products from Japan. I was so excited that I bought this bento box, and 2 days later, I was back there for the bento belt (because some bento boxes are not tightly sealed, a belt is needed to hold the bento box together).

I had already planned what to cook for Monday way ahead of time LOL. And this is what I ended up with--top tier contains teriyaki chicken, boiled broccoli, boiled carrots and kimchi fried egg roll. The 2nd tier consisted only of rice, which explains why I didn't take a picture.
I woke up at 7am to cook and decorate my bento, then left for work. Which brings up the question "am I going to bring a bento to work tomorrow too?" The answer is no. I'm just going to pack whatever meehoon my mom cooks to work. Haha, I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up this bento making cause it takes waaaay too much time to plan, cook and decorate. Nevertheless, it's fun, so when creativity hits, I'll make more bentos.
p/s: I'm a production assistant and I mostly edit/translate scripts

Comments