stuffed bento

감출수없는 기쁨! 우리 욱이의 멋진 사진을 보고 그랬어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 이 새로운 사진으로 핸드폰 theme 만들고싶지만 시간이 많이 없어서 안돼나봐 ㅠㅠ I shall try...

Bento time!

If you can tell I was in a rush to take the pics and I was lazy to edit them then kudos to you. If not, it's okay cause I like to be remembered as being very motivated and creative HAHA.

























Yeah this photo had too much food and not enough space for me to edit and put captions on. I had the usual cold soba with these dishes but this time I have my other packet of furikake which has a mix of bonito flakes in it. Yummy.

























Also, I made 2 types of maki (sushi rolls). One was cucumber and the other was crabstick maki. It's more obvious in the moonchan's bento that I have 2 types of sushi rolls cause in my bento, I had to stack the sushi rolls up so it's kinda hidden. I admit this bento has too much inside which makes it hard to decorate >.<" It lacked my fav coral lettuce and also some red tomatoes which I added in later on but didn't get the chance to photograph.

I also tried out the checkered apple and the usagi ringo (rabbit apple) in one of my other bento but I didn't have time to take a picture. PLUS when I got to the apples during lunchtime, they had already browned. So much for effort =_=" I didn't have time to soak the apples in salt water by the way.

Tried cooking cream sauce risotto just now and it turned out not bad. Wasn't well appreciated by my mom n sis though *sigh* mama say she dun like stuff with butter and cheese. Sis said "nice" and that was it. It's true that motivation occasionally comes from the appreciation you get =(

Comments