a long weekend
It's a public holiday on Monday and I'm so thankful for it! =) I never realised Malaysia had so many holidays until now HAHA.

Went to pick my sister up today and she actually told me and my mom that she didn't know where she was in 1Utama! *sweat* 1U isn't THAT big you know, and we've been there like so many times! My sister really is bad with directions. She's really bad at making friends with girls too, a total opposite from me (I do have more girlfriends)

I had the most horrible dinner today--the food that came did not resemble the picture on the menu AT ALL! I know that I should know better than to trust pictures; but hey, I think pictures should tell how delicious something tastes! I now know better than to order noodles from that place again. The only decent thing there is their set lunches (rice set lunches).

Work has been fulfilling the past week and I'm glad it's the weekend! It's a time where I can try out new ways to photoshop my photos and update my blog. Also, Ikea here I come!!

Went to pick my sister up today and she actually told me and my mom that she didn't know where she was in 1Utama! *sweat* 1U isn't THAT big you know, and we've been there like so many times! My sister really is bad with directions. She's really bad at making friends with girls too, a total opposite from me (I do have more girlfriends)

I had the most horrible dinner today--the food that came did not resemble the picture on the menu AT ALL! I know that I should know better than to trust pictures; but hey, I think pictures should tell how delicious something tastes! I now know better than to order noodles from that place again. The only decent thing there is their set lunches (rice set lunches).

Work has been fulfilling the past week and I'm glad it's the weekend! It's a time where I can try out new ways to photoshop my photos and update my blog. Also, Ikea here I come!!

Comments