Yes I'm Weird

Just like how I don't think I'm weird for hating celery, I think I shouldn't feel weird for not wanting 2nd hand stuff and not liking people telling me parts/what to anticipate from the plot of whatever it is I'm about to watch (if I'm not gonna watch it, I don't really care).

Unlike how I don't think I'm weird for hating celery, I feel weird for not wanting 2nd hand stuff and for hating how people tell me parts/what to anticipate from the plot, even though it's logical that the 2nd hand thing is in good condition + sells at an amazing price and the part I was told isn't really part of the plot.

Then again, I think to myself, but if I don't like it then I have a right to not like it, right? Why should I conform to the opinion of others and label myself weird? Just cause the people around me have a nocturnal lifestyle, that doesn't mean I should also be like that just to fit in, right? Yet the urge to want to seem "normal" in other people's eyes conflicts inside me and drove me to write this.

Man's standards are one thing, what is God's standards to me? Why isn't there an urge to conform to the standards of God? I pick up from people too easily and lose myself too quickly. Now I need to find back the shu that was on fire for Him before I lose that shu forever.

Comments

Popular Posts