More Yummy Lunches




























Yeah missing from my Katsu Curry bento pic is the Japanese Curry LOL. Because I was bringing this to work, I didn't want my chicken katsu to soak up all the curry and become soggy so I packed the curry separately. This bento is one of those I can't take a nice picture of cause well if I were to put the curry on it and take a picture, the chicken will be soggy and if I don't, I forget and dig in before going "Oh yeah, I need a picture to post!" Thus, an eaten katsu with no curry on it and still it's named katsu curry bento.




























Next up, my not so healthy salad lunch. I had all the healthy veggies but I was greedy so I made my own croutons (fried bread in butter) and had leftover chicken breast from my katsu the day before dumped into the healthy veggies. I topped it off with even more unhealthy mayo mixed with lemon juice and black pepper. I squeezed too much lemon so the dressing was a bit too sour ): Overall though the salad was yummy and filling.

Comments