Happy Birthday

It takes a while, but I am digesting what I said and it wasn't nice.

Just like how we get angry and try to lash out badly, I did it in a scale maybe a little lower than angry but it wasn't nice. I am starting to regret it and I wish I could say sorry. Just like how I can see that some of us are trying to patch things up, others might still be waiting for an "I'm sorry" that might never be enough to salvage anything.

I'm sorry. It really isn't enough sometimes and my only hope is that the friendship that pulled us together still holds (somehow) and forgiveness will come from that dying friendship. Now, how did we end up here again? I see no significance in holding grudges and I see rays of hope that point towards us reuniting, with eyes now open to how different we can be.

I'm grateful for that ray of hope, I'm grateful that you are willing to come out and try to put things back together :) and I'm sorry I ever said those hurtful things to YOU :(

Happy Birthday, the both of you.

Comments

Popular Posts