Welcome Back Mama!
Yay! Mama is back, and world war just broke out. Shouts of "Aihyo, one week how come the clothes so much one! (referring to the laundry) You all never wash clothes for 2 weeks is it?! So lazy!" to which my sister shouted back "We got wash lah!" and my mom went like "Don't lie! If got wash why so big pile!" and I kept quiet. It isn't right to let world war break out after 2 weeks of not having my mom around right? It's a good thing the world war died down after a few hours.
So anyway, since yours truly has been lazy to photoshop her photos, these bentos are (as usual) way overdue. What's new right?

This was the first time I tried marinating my hard boiled egg in miso paste mixed with maple syrup and I added too much miso which resulted in a very salty miso egg. However, the strong miso taste went well with the bland veggies and mayo. The stir fried fish noodles (鱼面 yu mian) was a takeaway from a restaurant which sells yummy fish paste noodles and fish paste stuff. It's cooked like how Char Kuey Teow is, which makes it chewy and yummy. Bentos don't have to always be home cooked food :)

Next up is my yakisoba with 2 fried chicken drummets and half an apple. I ate the apple right after my meal and moonchan said "aren't you supposed to eat fruits 30 mins after your meal?" so I left it and forgot to eat it at the end of the day =.=" what a sad memory I have.
Also, I've been missing those ppl who used to be mentors/people I could talk to and seek advice from. Somehow, I feel awkward talking about my problems to people now and I hope I didn't give you too much to take on in a few text messages the other day. I apologize, it was late and I'm sure you were working your butt off at the time. ><" I really wanna catch up with these people.
It's been getting really cold in Australia and aussie peeps, try to keep warm and don't get sick okay? Apey is sick right now and I'm kinda worried. I hope your new cellmate has been taking care of you apey, get well soon! (Oh and apey, have you received my card? I sent it out a while ago) As for the upcoming exams, I'll be praying for you guys :) God Bless!
So anyway, since yours truly has been lazy to photoshop her photos, these bentos are (as usual) way overdue. What's new right?

This was the first time I tried marinating my hard boiled egg in miso paste mixed with maple syrup and I added too much miso which resulted in a very salty miso egg. However, the strong miso taste went well with the bland veggies and mayo. The stir fried fish noodles (鱼面 yu mian) was a takeaway from a restaurant which sells yummy fish paste noodles and fish paste stuff. It's cooked like how Char Kuey Teow is, which makes it chewy and yummy. Bentos don't have to always be home cooked food :)

Next up is my yakisoba with 2 fried chicken drummets and half an apple. I ate the apple right after my meal and moonchan said "aren't you supposed to eat fruits 30 mins after your meal?" so I left it and forgot to eat it at the end of the day =.=" what a sad memory I have.
Also, I've been missing those ppl who used to be mentors/people I could talk to and seek advice from. Somehow, I feel awkward talking about my problems to people now and I hope I didn't give you too much to take on in a few text messages the other day. I apologize, it was late and I'm sure you were working your butt off at the time. ><" I really wanna catch up with these people.
It's been getting really cold in Australia and aussie peeps, try to keep warm and don't get sick okay? Apey is sick right now and I'm kinda worried. I hope your new cellmate has been taking care of you apey, get well soon! (Oh and apey, have you received my card? I sent it out a while ago) As for the upcoming exams, I'll be praying for you guys :) God Bless!

Comments