First Successful Charaben!

Okay, so my sister came into my room and went "you won't believe this, suju's MV got dance version and drama version" and I went =.="

Come one director/producer/editors can you make one super good MV and stick to it? The "Dance" version has them dancing and parts of the drama in it and the "Drama" version is solely them walking around (supposedly like a drama) but hey, big difference? No! Do I like them any more since there are like a billion versions of the music video out there? No! Do I still like the leaked version? Yeah! So there.

That aside, back to my bento photos! I've been lazy to edit these until now so forgive me, they're pretty old. Ever since my mom and sis went to and came back from Taiwan, I haven't been in the mood to make bentos and even if I did bring lunch, I didn't have the mood to take pictures of them :( They were yummy though! I've also decided to write down the recipes I use in the notebook apey gave me before I left :D




























This one was whipped up in a rush cause I was like "we have kimchi, we have leftover rice and we have a can of tuna--let's make some kimchi fried rice!" I had like a dozen things to do cause I had the tempura fish to fry and the tamagoyaki to make on top of my kimchi fried rice. The cheese sausages were supposed to be for breakfast, which I missed cause I was in a rush LOL.




























I wanted to make an omelette rice, inspired by the bento I bought from Isetan @ KLCC. It was my first time making an omelette rice and the mistake I made was that the egg sheet wasn't thin enough so it was really hard to get the rice wrapped up in the egg sheet. The rice I had was fried rice with some fish and tomato sauce (really simple cause no one was going to see it anyway).

After making my omu rice, I was trying to decorate the top when I added one cherry tomato in and it hit me, I could make it look like bear ears! I went on to add another cherry tomato for the other ear, cut up some nori for the eyes (^^ are easier to cut than round eyes and I don't have a nori puncher), the nose, and the mouth. I put tomato sauce for the cheeks but the tomato sauce was so watery my bear was ugly by the time I opened up my bento for lunch--the tomato sauce slided all over the place.

I also had leftover mabo tofu from dinner and some raw lettuce to just add some greens into my bento.

Comments

Popular Posts