unappreciated care

You'd think that friends and people you're close with would let you off the hook about certain things like trying to sell you diet products, trying to get you to join direct sales, and so on. It's bad enough that people who don't know you are trying to get you to join, but with people you know, to me it's just horrid. Exactly how much did I not anticipate these events happening to me just makes feel even more angry.

I was on facebook and I got an inbox message from an old high school librarian senior (whose name I shall not reveal) saying that she has a facial and body slimming coupon she got from her recent catwalk show sponsor and she was selling it for 688 or something like that. In case she didn't know, I am already targeted by strangers who want to shove me cards with ads telling me how this man has managed to lose 20kilos by some slimming program. Guess what? Skinny people don't get these cards; fat people do! And I get them all the time!

The equation is simple: fat = needs slimming products, skinny = doesn't need slimming products. Thanks for taking care of my welfare and giving me some thought when you wanted to send out the message about your coupons miss GT, I totally appreciate the kindness put into it. I do, I really do. So please stop showing me kindness before I "overflow" with love =_=" I'm already so much loved by those strangers out there who give me special attention and trying to give me that which they think I need.

Another incident was my godmum who tried to get me to join this direct sales thing. I don't mind really if you tell me all its benefits and so on but HAH she mentioned something about paying RM1000 and then getting money every two weeks along the lines of "you can earn money quick while you're still looking for a job". Thanks but NO THANKS. HELLO, I'm a fresh grad, do you think that I have that much money? Even if I did, I'm looking to earn money, not spend some! If I had to pay to earn money, then what's the point of a normal job eh? Oh, and I really wonder how you get paid every two weeks when you know, after joining and paying RM1000 you have to get 2 other idiots to pay you RM1000 each...I really do wonder! How amazing this thing works eh!

Once again, thanks for trying to show me love, trying to get me quick cash and all. Telling me Yam Tak Wah was the face of it was an added bonus, I give you extra credit for being able to try to lure me with someone famous but oh, did you know most famous people are paid to be the face of a product? They don't have to pay RM1000 and find two other idiots to join before they get paid every two weeks you know!

I wish they would leave me alone. I'm a fat fresh graduate but I'm no loser thank you.

Comments