a series of mysterious events

























You know I lost my watch right? A few days later, my moisturiser from Australia which I love so much went missing too. And just right before this, the Bee Gees tape that I had in my room went missing as well.

Now don't start going like "WOW, you listen to the Bee Gees?! And in a tape?!"

The thing is, I'm sure these things were supposed to be where I left them. Somehow, they're just not there anymore. They're not even in the vicinity of my room or where I left them, they're just gone, like poof and no more!

Sigh.

I shall update pics of my room soon. I need to get everything in place first and there's still a lot to do. Though, I am really glad that everything is turning out to be how I expected it to be and even a little better :)

I shall stay positive and pray I find these things. They might seem small and insignificant but they play a huge role in my life--no kidding, the Bee Gees tape was a good thing to put my laptop on so it wouldn't heat up and shut down by itself.

p/s: if anyone is interested, Mei-chan no Shitsuji is a nice live action jdorama (I like it cause it has Mizushima Hiro!)

Comments

Popular Posts