everyday's a mystery
You see, I don't really know where all my time went.
I wake up, I take a shower, I eat my breakfast, I go out, I come back and it's already almost 11pm. By the time I have a little R&R watching dramas and spending some time surfing the net, I sleep at 2 or 3am.
It's been like this for the whole week of Chinese New Year and I have this long list of things that I have yet to do--not to mention looking for a job.
Tomorrow's going to be steamboat lunch with my relatives at my place (kinda like a house warming I guess) and it's going to be hectic! Cooking for 15-20 people isn't easy...
Also, I have food pics to upload :)
Soon.
I wake up, I take a shower, I eat my breakfast, I go out, I come back and it's already almost 11pm. By the time I have a little R&R watching dramas and spending some time surfing the net, I sleep at 2 or 3am.
It's been like this for the whole week of Chinese New Year and I have this long list of things that I have yet to do--not to mention looking for a job.
Tomorrow's going to be steamboat lunch with my relatives at my place (kinda like a house warming I guess) and it's going to be hectic! Cooking for 15-20 people isn't easy...
Also, I have food pics to upload :)
Soon.

Comments