the little unknown things
Well well well, I'm moving in a few days time..it's hard to believe myself.
I've been surprised at the release of an album lately--Untouchable Vol.1 Quiet Storm

I loved their "It's Okay" featuring Park Hwayobi and yes, they've finally released an album! While my slow internet downloads this goodie, I have no comment on whether their album is really good (so far, I'm in high hopes)
On to more interesting things~

This is the chandelier that I picked for the middle of the apartment.

This is the light I picked near the sofa area.

This is the dining table light my dad picked and the spotlight I picked from Ikea.

And~ finally, the light in my room from Ikea as well. Let's just hope it's bright enough for my room~ (and yes, like the picture, the light is a bit senget =_=")
I've been surprised at the release of an album lately--Untouchable Vol.1 Quiet Storm

I loved their "It's Okay" featuring Park Hwayobi and yes, they've finally released an album! While my slow internet downloads this goodie, I have no comment on whether their album is really good (so far, I'm in high hopes)
On to more interesting things~
This is the chandelier that I picked for the middle of the apartment.
This is the light I picked near the sofa area.
This is the dining table light my dad picked and the spotlight I picked from Ikea.
And~ finally, the light in my room from Ikea as well. Let's just hope it's bright enough for my room~ (and yes, like the picture, the light is a bit senget =_=")
Comments