The Toys Are Back!

Went out with MoonDy for lunch, some shopping and especially to catch Toy Story 3! The movie was absolutely fun and hilarious--it made me cry from laughing and tear with every touching moment. Very nostalgic!

Anyway, before the movie we had some lunch at Delicious and here are the food pics!


















Balsamic Mushroom Salad with Feta Cheese ♥


















Chili con Cheese something something? Chilli Cheese Fries is what I call it, LOL!


















Fried Calamari ♥

And, documenting dyba's cute little sling from FCUK


































Absolutely love the paperbag!


















And here's a peek!


















It's actually quite small, and it comes with a handle...


































...and sling!

Thanks dyba for modelling :D Can't wait to do that photoshoot with LOLO!

I have an interview tomorrow, so pray hard for God's blessing! ;)

p/s: I'm staring at moonchan's Shanghai omiyage and I feel like laughing, it's HaiBao in an indian turban and loincloth! Will post more pictures soon~

Comments

Popular Posts