Bonsai and Rocks



















Met up with dyba for lunch and omg nyammeh seafood salad with ONE WHOLE CUP sesame seed dressing ♥

Then she brought me to see the bonsai exhibition on the top floor in Tropicana City Mall, and I was excited to see the pretty things~























The bonsai that reminded me of Kung Fu panda where the old wise tortoise came to talk to the Panda before he died.



















Was looking at this bonsai when a lady behind me commented to someone else: "There, they make the branch curve using wire one loh!" Indeed, what she said was exactly what I was thinking in my head.



















Another really pretty one. I can't believe there are so many bonsai lovers in Malaysia!























Angle a bit off but yeah, with nico-chan you never know what you took looks good until you load it onto the comp.














































































This one was special, it was a cherry tree that actually had fruits on it!

Oh, and then they had these rocks/stones that were in shapes of people or things!























This one was really interesting cause the owner even made a miniature study room resembling that of the olden days, which shows how the stone really resembles someone like Confucius.





































That's all from nico-chan today.

(Although I did have to edit the lighting in the pictures and somehow picasa made my pictures sharper)

Comments

Popular Posts