写真 + ニコヂギ (Pictures + NicoDigi)

My blog looks a bit dull without pictures no?















Here's a blueberry cheesecake from Brothers Cafe in Beijing.















This is evidently not me.

I've been eyeing a new digital lomo called the nicodigi. I first saw it when I was watching this Hanamaru Cafe ep with Ikuta Toma in it. He had a what was called a toy camera and I was fascinated by how cool the picture looks. So then I don't know how or why but I googled lomo camera and up popped this website called The Click Shop.

Now the nicodigi I was eyeing was also featured in that episode of Hanamaru Cafe where they introduced other popular toy cameras because of Tomakun.

I was initially so excited I kept wailing to MoonDy that I wanted it and it wasn't too expensive considering the fact that a keitai they were eyeing cost around RM2000 or so. BUT BUT BUT, as indecisive as I can be, now I have cold feet. I'm worried that if I pay that money and buy it, what if the pictures it takes isn't as pretty as I thought it would be?! What if I'm not talented at lomography at all and all my pictures suck? What if the AAA batteries suck my money away?!

So yes, I dunno--can't decide now whether I want to get it or not. FAIL.

A part of me does want to be bold and adventurous to try something new, but money doesn't drop from the skies does it? *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts