Like They Always Say...

If you can't beat em' join em'

And that's what GD did! I seriously can't believe from being accused of plagiarizing Flo-Rida's song, YG managed to somehow make it all work and Flo-Rida is featured in the same song (albeit changed lyrics) in GD's concert album! I suppose the conversation must have went like:

YG: Why don't we make up for this by featuring flo in a revamped version of the song? We'll definitely pay him, and he can take 5% of all digital sales from Korea!

Flo's Management: Hmm...

YG: GD is really famous, and the collaboration will do well!

Flo's Management: Okay!


I don't mean to diss, I'm just amazed at how good YG's marketing team deals with bad press and churn it into a bag of cash. Fans still love him nonetheless right?

p/s: The conversation is fictional and made up entirely. Please don't take it word for word.

Comments