Googleplex
I was fascinated by this so I'm going to post it. Though, I'm sure most of you are already aware about Google and their amazing offices. From a laundry area to capsules for you to take a nap, it seems like Google is trying to keep their staff from leaving the office at all!
I watched the video introduction of Googleplex (what these Google offices are called) from a facebook link, so I'll post a link to various pictures of Google offices HERE. It's not as impressive from photos, but heck it's amazing enough when you look at it.
Other noteworthy mentions, Googleplex provides a wide selection of food for their staff and have barbecue sessions during summer for FREE. They even have their own Google fitness centre, Google massage and doctors--ALL in-house.
Ahh... now if only they had unlimited download too.
I watched the video introduction of Googleplex (what these Google offices are called) from a facebook link, so I'll post a link to various pictures of Google offices HERE. It's not as impressive from photos, but heck it's amazing enough when you look at it.
Other noteworthy mentions, Googleplex provides a wide selection of food for their staff and have barbecue sessions during summer for FREE. They even have their own Google fitness centre, Google massage and doctors--ALL in-house.
Ahh... now if only they had unlimited download too.

Comments