自慢の写真
I'm proud of Doongdoongie aka my Lumix LX3 for taking these absolutely fabulous pictures!
NOTE: To those who found these through whatever ways and means, I took these pictures myself so please do not steal and please credit if you want to repost elsewhere. No not crop and remove my watermark! Please and Thank You.

EunHae <3

Hae

YeSung

Hae Solo

Kyu
I'm super wary about posting these up because the fandom world is scary and pictures get stolen and reposted everywhere as one's own. Ah well, I'm still taking the risk to put them up because I really wanna share so I should be prepared myself.
Btw, this is Super Junior's 2010 Super Show II concert pics, and I'll post more and talk about it when I have more time.
NOTE: To those who found these through whatever ways and means, I took these pictures myself so please do not steal and please credit if you want to repost elsewhere. No not crop and remove my watermark! Please and Thank You.

EunHae <3

Hae

YeSung

Hae Solo

Kyu
I'm super wary about posting these up because the fandom world is scary and pictures get stolen and reposted everywhere as one's own. Ah well, I'm still taking the risk to put them up because I really wanna share so I should be prepared myself.
Btw, this is Super Junior's 2010 Super Show II concert pics, and I'll post more and talk about it when I have more time.

Comments