Usagi Naochan?
Naochan got a new accessory! And it's all thanks to Dyba~

Sorry my ps-ing is a bit bleh and you can so tell the picture is grainy. I took it under super low lighting and I was trying to make it brighter, hurrr...
Anyhoo, this bunny sticker makes me want to decoden my stuff. I just can't get over how real the fresh cream looks like even though it's not actual food.
If you're free, read about it HERE.

Sorry my ps-ing is a bit bleh and you can so tell the picture is grainy. I took it under super low lighting and I was trying to make it brighter, hurrr...
Anyhoo, this bunny sticker makes me want to decoden my stuff. I just can't get over how real the fresh cream looks like even though it's not actual food.
If you're free, read about it HERE.

Comments