Yasmin Ahmad
While Michael Jackson's death shook the world, I was shocked, but the incident didn't leave any impact on me. Yasmin Ahmad's sudden death shocked me more than Michael Jackson's and I still don't want to believe that she's gone.
Since the start of my studies in Mass Communication, I have learnt much about Yasmin Ahmad and her works. Even when in Australia, I'd try my best to find that year's Petronas Ads to watch and be inspired by her. Petronas Ads will never be the same again, nor will the Malaysian Advertising and Media Industry.
Reading this article today made it even sadder.
R.I.P Yasmin Ahmad.
Since the start of my studies in Mass Communication, I have learnt much about Yasmin Ahmad and her works. Even when in Australia, I'd try my best to find that year's Petronas Ads to watch and be inspired by her. Petronas Ads will never be the same again, nor will the Malaysian Advertising and Media Industry.
Reading this article today made it even sadder.
R.I.P Yasmin Ahmad.

Comments