Special Effects - The Good and The Bad
The Good:
I love how they edited the dance moves with the special effects, which makes the dance moves flow better (and look better too). Of course, there are parts I hate (like the flames and the numerous replica of the singer) and some parts which I thought were overdone but still, a good use of special effects.
The Bad:
And now this, a sadcase attempt at making the dance moves look better but failed, resulting in the unedited version looking better.
I love how they edited the dance moves with the special effects, which makes the dance moves flow better (and look better too). Of course, there are parts I hate (like the flames and the numerous replica of the singer) and some parts which I thought were overdone but still, a good use of special effects.
The Bad:
And now this, a sadcase attempt at making the dance moves look better but failed, resulting in the unedited version looking better.

Comments