Digging Into the Past
I've been curious about how the people I used to know are doing now.
Facebook tells you some things, but not everything... And it's their blogs that showcase the wit and humour, love and hates, the hidden little things you'd never thought they might have.
And so, as a reminder to myself that these people exist, I'm going to post their blog links up so that I'll never forget them, and I also won't have to google them :)
p/s: Google doesn't do well with names unless you're famous like kim ong.
Facebook tells you some things, but not everything... And it's their blogs that showcase the wit and humour, love and hates, the hidden little things you'd never thought they might have.
And so, as a reminder to myself that these people exist, I'm going to post their blog links up so that I'll never forget them, and I also won't have to google them :)
p/s: Google doesn't do well with names unless you're famous like kim ong.

Comments