many thoughts and many talks
ah yes, to apey, i wanna send you this fabulous new song! 日本語の歌です!あたしも日本語勉強したい =) Believe it or not, I just typed this and you popped up so I managed to send it to you. Hope you like it~
The wonders of google translate...didn't know benkyou in japanese is 勉強 which literally means forced in mandarin LOL

Sigh, I made a fool out of myself today, answering a question stupidly. I hope I don't come off as someone without a brain @_@ Maybe I think too much (telling someone you write poems as being a creative writer doesn't actually answer the question does it?)
Bolero is Tohoshinki's new single.I just learned from apey that it's a sort of dance? Maybe I understood wrongly haha. Wiki says it's an orchestral piece originally written for ballet (which explains the cover of the single). And why do I drown myself in so much Japanese songs and dramas lately?

And a little story to finish off this post:
So then the hunt starts, the one who goes all out to hunt has a higher chance of getting it's prey. Whether the prey is big or small, all this goes into much consideration. The female parent of the hunter watches its young one from behind, ready to pressurise the young one, ready to teach its young one about the realities in life and the world in which you fight for your rights.
The early bird catches the worm they say. The young one touches the wall right in front of it. Breaking through it might leave the parent feeling proud or disappointed--the result, no one knows. The young one watches as others break down their walls and leap for joy; some crying because there was nothing there. Looking back at the wall, the young one wishes it had more time to think before making a decision.
The young one turns back and looks into its mother's eyes, the pressure worsened as time passed. "Hunt!" the mother said, its voice stern and strong. The young one is hesitant, as it looks around again, looking for assurance. What to do?
Behind the wall of time is something called the future. In order to get to the future, you have to pass through time. There's no peeking into the future before deciding whether to pass time in a certain way. Funny how life works, if only we knew God's plans eh?
The wonders of google translate...didn't know benkyou in japanese is 勉強 which literally means forced in mandarin LOL

Sigh, I made a fool out of myself today, answering a question stupidly. I hope I don't come off as someone without a brain @_@ Maybe I think too much (telling someone you write poems as being a creative writer doesn't actually answer the question does it?)
Bolero is Tohoshinki's new single.

And a little story to finish off this post:
So then the hunt starts, the one who goes all out to hunt has a higher chance of getting it's prey. Whether the prey is big or small, all this goes into much consideration. The female parent of the hunter watches its young one from behind, ready to pressurise the young one, ready to teach its young one about the realities in life and the world in which you fight for your rights.
The early bird catches the worm they say. The young one touches the wall right in front of it. Breaking through it might leave the parent feeling proud or disappointed--the result, no one knows. The young one watches as others break down their walls and leap for joy; some crying because there was nothing there. Looking back at the wall, the young one wishes it had more time to think before making a decision.
The young one turns back and looks into its mother's eyes, the pressure worsened as time passed. "Hunt!" the mother said, its voice stern and strong. The young one is hesitant, as it looks around again, looking for assurance. What to do?
Behind the wall of time is something called the future. In order to get to the future, you have to pass through time. There's no peeking into the future before deciding whether to pass time in a certain way. Funny how life works, if only we knew God's plans eh?

Comments