learning to take it slow
What does it take to be that special one
What does it take to be where I want
Who could've thought that I'd wish for that star
Who could've thought that dreams go that far
Someone give me the chance
to wish for something new
Someone give me the chance
to make my dreams come true
Been having a lot inside me lately. I really shouldn't rush things and believe in me that I deserve the best. I guess it takes a little more faith :) 다 잘 될거야~
What does it take to be where I want
Who could've thought that I'd wish for that star
Who could've thought that dreams go that far
Someone give me the chance
to wish for something new
Someone give me the chance
to make my dreams come true
Been having a lot inside me lately. I really shouldn't rush things and believe in me that I deserve the best. I guess it takes a little more faith :) 다 잘 될거야~
Comments