Repeated Love Song
I keep listening to love song!
I'm the kind of person you would find annoying, replaying a certain song for the hundredth time in a period of a week or more maybe--depending on my mood and the replay-ability of the song. I mean if a song was really good, you wouldn't get sick of listening to it everywhere right? If it sounds good at first then gets annoying then I wouldn't say it's a good song (e.g. Rihanna's Umbrella. No offence)

So anyway I remember I first heard this song while listening to Hamish and Andy with my phone's radio function (I am learning to <3 sony ericsson phones) and I googled the lyrics, found the song and finally have it downloaded and inside my iPod. I can't stop listening to it! Apparently on youtube there's like this guy who teaches youtubers how to play the song and it was pretty easy it seems.
Then again, like most songs nowadays, one person cannot play the whole song anymore. You either play the background or play the melody she's singing (I'm not very good with what terms are used to refer to the both so bear with me). So this guy taught the background sound, and it was just like repeated throughout the whole song. I noticed I like these kind of arrangements, for instance Big Bang's Lies, Last Farewell and even Haru Haru uses this style of arrangements where you have a simple and repeated background to the whole song and then comes in the rapping and singing as the melody. If you wanted to play the song on piano and made it sound like on record u'd need 2 pairs of hands or 2 pianos/keyboards. Like the famous 4 hands performance on China's Sina website where a pair of twin brothers sit together and play ayumi hamasaki songs on piano.
If only I could, I would pick up piano again. Learning to regret might be a good thing after all.
I'm the kind of person you would find annoying, replaying a certain song for the hundredth time in a period of a week or more maybe--depending on my mood and the replay-ability of the song. I mean if a song was really good, you wouldn't get sick of listening to it everywhere right? If it sounds good at first then gets annoying then I wouldn't say it's a good song (e.g. Rihanna's Umbrella. No offence)

So anyway I remember I first heard this song while listening to Hamish and Andy with my phone's radio function (I am learning to <3 sony ericsson phones) and I googled the lyrics, found the song and finally have it downloaded and inside my iPod. I can't stop listening to it! Apparently on youtube there's like this guy who teaches youtubers how to play the song and it was pretty easy it seems.
Then again, like most songs nowadays, one person cannot play the whole song anymore. You either play the background or play the melody she's singing (I'm not very good with what terms are used to refer to the both so bear with me). So this guy taught the background sound, and it was just like repeated throughout the whole song. I noticed I like these kind of arrangements, for instance Big Bang's Lies, Last Farewell and even Haru Haru uses this style of arrangements where you have a simple and repeated background to the whole song and then comes in the rapping and singing as the melody. If you wanted to play the song on piano and made it sound like on record u'd need 2 pairs of hands or 2 pianos/keyboards. Like the famous 4 hands performance on China's Sina website where a pair of twin brothers sit together and play ayumi hamasaki songs on piano.
If only I could, I would pick up piano again. Learning to regret might be a good thing after all.

Comments