Fated To Cry
And Amelia my friend said that she was a sappy person due to Disney movies...I think I'm worse, I'm like sappy for almost anything =_="

In the midst of assignments; yet again I like to do other things and this time I just started watching "Fated To Love You" (a.k.a Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni). It was recommended by Amelia, our Judah 7 movie/drama queen.
Seriously, this drama's lines are just corny, hillarious and it's sarcasm at it's finest (where it doesn't even sound like sarcasm) and I shall give an example:
Scene: Lead actor's grandma was trying to find out who the pregnant girl is (grandma has been wanting a grandson for a very long time so she's really happy). Grandma thought that the girl who is working at the hospital who has nice big eyes and long straight hair was the pregnant girl.
Grandma: Oh my, she has beautiful big eyes and a nice body! No wonder my grandson would make this mistake of sleeping with you! Look, you both look so good standing together I'm sure my grandchild would look healthy and beautiful!
Lead actor: Er, grandma, the girl's over there...[points to behind the grandma where the pregnant girl is standing]
Grandma: Huh? Where? Where? [pushes pregnant girl aside a little then realises it's the girl with 2 braided pony tails and geeky looking spectacles]
Pregnant girl: [smiles at grandma]
Grandma: haha, er not bad, not bad, [looks at pregnant girl's mom] your daughter is not bad. Aihyo, my grandson is so mature now, he looks at inner beauty!
wtf so she means that this pregnant girl got no outer beauty...Okay maybe it's just me but I found that funny!
Sigh this story is so sad lah...so sad it makes u want to cry really. She finally found someone who would stand up for her aside from her dead father and yet this person is only marrying her due to responsibility and loves his overseas girlfriend. He then never showed her any more kindness or love...makes you remind yourself to look for someone who loves you more than you love them in order to not get hurt. Or it might re-affirm a wanting to not get involved in relationships EVER. Funny how today Eileen asked me about if I've ever dated and I told her no. She mentioned her ex which was surprising heh.
On a sidenote, I hate seeing pictures of my friends together, knowing I should've been there but I was not. Two word to describe that feeling? It sucks. Makes me all the more depressed knowing that I missed out on so much of my friend's lives. This goes out to the dish club, the kayyinyeen family and u orange family members!

In the midst of assignments; yet again I like to do other things and this time I just started watching "Fated To Love You" (a.k.a Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni). It was recommended by Amelia, our Judah 7 movie/drama queen.
Seriously, this drama's lines are just corny, hillarious and it's sarcasm at it's finest (where it doesn't even sound like sarcasm) and I shall give an example:
Scene: Lead actor's grandma was trying to find out who the pregnant girl is (grandma has been wanting a grandson for a very long time so she's really happy). Grandma thought that the girl who is working at the hospital who has nice big eyes and long straight hair was the pregnant girl.
Grandma: Oh my, she has beautiful big eyes and a nice body! No wonder my grandson would make this mistake of sleeping with you! Look, you both look so good standing together I'm sure my grandchild would look healthy and beautiful!
Lead actor: Er, grandma, the girl's over there...[points to behind the grandma where the pregnant girl is standing]
Grandma: Huh? Where? Where? [pushes pregnant girl aside a little then realises it's the girl with 2 braided pony tails and geeky looking spectacles]
Pregnant girl: [smiles at grandma]
Grandma: haha, er not bad, not bad, [looks at pregnant girl's mom] your daughter is not bad. Aihyo, my grandson is so mature now, he looks at inner beauty!
wtf so she means that this pregnant girl got no outer beauty...Okay maybe it's just me but I found that funny!
Sigh this story is so sad lah...so sad it makes u want to cry really. She finally found someone who would stand up for her aside from her dead father and yet this person is only marrying her due to responsibility and loves his overseas girlfriend. He then never showed her any more kindness or love...makes you remind yourself to look for someone who loves you more than you love them in order to not get hurt. Or it might re-affirm a wanting to not get involved in relationships EVER. Funny how today Eileen asked me about if I've ever dated and I told her no. She mentioned her ex which was surprising heh.
On a sidenote, I hate seeing pictures of my friends together, knowing I should've been there but I was not. Two word to describe that feeling? It sucks. Makes me all the more depressed knowing that I missed out on so much of my friend's lives. This goes out to the dish club, the kayyinyeen family and u orange family members!

Comments