My fake LeSportSac bag's thread came off and so I resorted to using my white leather bag I bought from Singapore a long long time ago. I haven't used it very much since I bought it, this time I think was the first ever I've used it so much, that the handle's leather just started peeling! I was worried it might break or something and I totally needed to buy a new bag. Went to DFO and found this really really good deal - a tote for AUD16! Okay at this point I was sorta desperate plus it was cheap and pretty!

Now the thing is, after I bought it and brought it home, I realised I HAD ANOTHER BAG! omg I felt so bad for buying one when I HAD ONE MORE, and I kept telling people I don't have anymore bags to use! I'm such a forgetful person. sigh. I just wasted AUD16.

Now the thing is, after I bought it and brought it home, I realised I HAD ANOTHER BAG! omg I felt so bad for buying one when I HAD ONE MORE, and I kept telling people I don't have anymore bags to use! I'm such a forgetful person. sigh. I just wasted AUD16.

Comments