two things...

I shall start with THIS news article which is very "intriguing"...

A section from this news story called "The secret life of a call girl" quotes this certain Kylie* person as having a University degree but she still does what she does.

"I have a university degree and I could be making the same money in that career but this job is just too cruisy, it's too relaxed," she says.

And she says the job allows her to act in a way she never could in her own bedroom.

And then, when asked if she would make prostitution legal, she said she would still make prostitution illegal and this was her reason:

"If I were in charge of the law I would make this illegal. We see a lot of really talented girls come in here who could do a lot more with their lives."

Wow, hello, if you can get a degree and still do prostitution full time aren't you contradicting yourself about girls who could do more with their lives? People are just so stupid sometimes it makes you want to roll your eyes and go "idiot!"

So anyway, that aside I shall now move on to something a little more interesting...I found this somewhere on the Internet:

Sweden Rocks!

Here are 5 good reasons for you to listen in on the latest from Sweden:

1. Did you know that Sweden continues to top the list globally in revenues per capita from music export?

2. Did you know that Sweden's Murlyn Music continues to put out chart-toppers for the pop music A-list? Standing in line to get Murlyn's royal treatment are Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Samantha Mumba, Hearsay, Danni Minouge, Jennifer Lopez, Triple 8, Ricky Martin, S Club 7, among others.

3. Swedish names may sound clunky, but these boys can groove! Our most recent music producing talent is Pär Åström (pronounced "Pear Oh-streuhm"). Celine Dionne was so impressed after hearing Pär's stuff that she flew him down to Miami to do some work for her. Now he's got two tracks on her latest album. Not bad for a rookie!

4. Did you know that one of Polar Studio's earliest international clients was Led Zeppelin. The Swedish sound" was already a concept back then, and Sweden's reputation has only gotten better since!

5. Anarchy in the UK?…The late great pop-producing nation Britain now buys more music from Sweden than it sells!

After reading this I went AHA! so this explains why this chart topping track from Tohoshinki's new single entitled "Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou?" is the new rave!

Being the skeptic I am, I "believed" that such a nice song would be a Japanese version of some famous song and there would be an OT (Original Track) to this song. I searched all over google but I found nothing. I didn't give up, I tried looking for the composers and stuff to see if there was a same song with the same composer but to no avail. So then, I feel like I'm such a pessimist cause I didn't believe Tohoshinki could have such a SUPERB chart-topping song when in fact this is AN ORIGINAL Tohoshinki track, and for years to come it will be remembered as the Tohoshinki song! ^^ I'm happy though that I was wrong cause it sort of made me think of how came to love their songs and they have been able to live up to their reputation. I love Jaejoong's voice SO MUCH <33 href="http://lambsey.com/profile/index.html">Lambsey (Japanese band and Avex's treasure) and composers Fredo, Mats, and Sylvia. <-- Clicky to see how their myspace profiles and how they look like. Anyway, all three have written songs for A-list artists in the U.S. so they're like really good too. So with such a superb combo, the song should get the recognition it deserves~ So here's the MV with the translation of the very touching lyrics by Lambsey... Enjoy! Youtube got to it before anyone else did and deleted it so it's gone! Copyrights suck!

Comments

Popular Posts