LG Scarlet

























I never did mention that my cousin and her husband bought this TV, which I saw when I had dinner at their place in June, during my last visit to Melbourne. I only knew it was cool, it was new, and it could be hooked up to the laptop and you could watch your downloaded movie from it. Little did I know that this TV is precisely the one being advertised as Scarlet by LG just recently (I know, I'm slow AND dumb). So yes, goes to show how rich my cousins are and I wish I was like her sister or something so she would buy me new gadgets (like the DS Lite I've always wanted) or maybe even give me a free phone (since she and husband runs part of J2K, a company servicing 3 mobiles in Australia). Oh well, I guess God really does bless His children cause they are doing real good in Australia.

Anyway, I've been wondering what Fel meant by "congrats noV" on her msn nick and decided to check his blog out. Was shocked when I read he sudah bertunang and maybe getting married next year! NoV u will be officially my first friend who is going to get married! *throws confetti* Oh well, 저는요, 아직까지 남친도 없는데 그냥 뭐 혼자 살아서 너무 편해요..남친 필요가 없어졌어요 ^^

Coming soon I promise is my EKKA pictures...I'll explain more about that soon and the pics are sorta outdated by now >.<" p/s: Here's a picture of Yoon Eun Hye I really like in a recent Marie Claire photoshoot :D You know what this picture says? The kind of messages it sends out to the readers/viewers, e.g. the short hair and boyish look filled with a sexy pose in heels.. What would sociologists say?

Comments

Popular Posts