Time Out
Looking out the window, rain pouring away
Hearing the sound of splashes just roaring away
Take away the rush, please, throw them out
Leave the coffee though, I need some time out
Tell me you've missed me on a Sunday afternoon
Tell me you've loved me, no it's never too soon
Tell me all the stories I always wanted to hear
Tell me the missing pieces in all of last year
I promise to never be too busy, too busy for you
I promise to never be too ignorant, ignorant of you
Just patiently talk to me, my ears are opened wide
Just sitting here quietly, I can feel your presence inside
Where is life heading to? I admit I'd never know
All that matters is, at least for me, that I'm willing to grow
Shed light on these darkness, show me life
Let me live to be beautiful, not wasting your might.
Hearing the sound of splashes just roaring away
Take away the rush, please, throw them out
Leave the coffee though, I need some time out
Tell me you've missed me on a Sunday afternoon
Tell me you've loved me, no it's never too soon
Tell me all the stories I always wanted to hear
Tell me the missing pieces in all of last year
I promise to never be too busy, too busy for you
I promise to never be too ignorant, ignorant of you
Just patiently talk to me, my ears are opened wide
Just sitting here quietly, I can feel your presence inside
Where is life heading to? I admit I'd never know
All that matters is, at least for me, that I'm willing to grow
Shed light on these darkness, show me life
Let me live to be beautiful, not wasting your might.

Comments