
I have gotten a sort of green light to go ahead and travel Australia with my daddy's money. I'm still thinking about it though cause I mean it's his hard earned money after all and who am I to spend it when he himself hasn't even used it? But, I really wanna go to Sydney and Cairns and all the beaches around Queensland! I've so many places I wanna go but I don't want to go alone so I'm still stuck here still deciding. AND I haven't been to Great Ocean Road either during my last trip to Melbourne. I wanna go to Hong Kong, Bei Jing, Shang Hai, Guang Zhou, Shen Zhen, Macau all in one go too after graduation. I'm such an expensive person to maintain really which is why I think I really have to get a high paying job >.<"
But I was just thinking today, randomly, though it would be everyone's dream to date someone perfect, don't you think it would be really stressful at the same time too cause everyone thinks that you're not good enough for that person?

Comments