Tired
Mentally tired.
It always happens when I am about to do work
I suddenly feel stressed
Suddenly feel like praying and talking to God
Hopefully I can finish the work at hand at the time I intend to
I sorta feel like my plans are destroyed by others and
I don't know why I'm so selfish for even blaming this person.
I don't even know if this feeling I'm feeling now stems from that feeling
Is it even hatred?
Or just a feeling of "you wasted my time!"
I don't feel that though
I'm sorta happy I was able to assist her
Maybe it's just that I didn't really know what had to be done
So I couldn't really give proper help
At the end of the day I feel like I didn't help at all
I'm sorry smiling ape for saying bad things about your situation
Maybe it's cause of that I feel so low
Like I feel like I said something bad
I'm sorry if I ever said things which made u feel like I'm judging you
I will change I promise
Maybe it's cause of my stupidity today in doing things
I made huge mistakes
I'm always down when I make mistakes
I go into this depression mode where I feel like a failure
It's not good isn't it
I need to change

Comments