I just randomly decided to look back at my older posts since I have been blogging (well, on and off) since 2005 and OH MY GOODNESS how I miss my old self where posts were really interesting and there was no need to hide stuff...I actually thought it was funny reading back my old posts you know~

Then I realised how much I've grown...I read some post on how I used to be so excited being able to come to Australia to study and now I'm grumbling about the assignments and telling people I want to kill myself due to stress. Anyway, that was besides the point..What I meant to say was, I could really blog back then...like everything and anything and what I did during each and every day. What's so different now from back then? I don't know but I really find myself becoming more boring as I grow older. I don't dare to dream anymore and I want to be able to feel stable and safe instead of trying something new, hanging out with friends, having weird crushes on Korean guys (seriously I was THAT crazy).

Now I keep everything to myself, even if I think someone is good looking I think I'd just keep it to myself cause I've already been-there-done-that, blabbing away on how I think I like this guy and then realising it was a stupid thing now. I dunno...I'm just not that innocent person anymore...It's sad isn't it, growing old and growing boring.

p/s: I like my new style of blogging a little more now though cause I like the poems I write (wahsei self praise ^^v)

Comments

Popular Posts