For The Love Of Chicken Rice

Finally booked my ticket to go to Melbourne woohoo...

But first I have to thank God...It's so amazing how at first I was supposed to book my tickets according to the dates I planned for after the exam period which is supposed to end on the 21st of June and I wasn't sure then when my exams would be so I picked a safe date to go to Melbourne - 24th June. And then I couldn't decide cause I had other considerations like whether I should go back to Msia from Melbourne or from Brisbane, so I called my mom and she said she'd check with travel agents to see which was cheaper. Then I sorta waited and the next day after getting my mom's reply when I was about to make my booking, I realised I didn't have something required from my bro's credit card to make the purchase so I made a mental note to ask him the day after.

Purchase was just sorta stalled until like I decided to do it today and just right before I clicked anything on the jetstar webpage, my housemate msn-ed me telling me her exams are all at 8am and I was like "eh, exam timetable out?!" and I went and checked and I could shift my trip date earlier now and the ticket is cheaper too! Thank God really for his blessings and I can go back to Msia earlier woohoo!












Chicken Rice, here I come (I miss the dear thing to bits T_T)

Comments

Popular Posts